Monday, November 10, 2008

One person can't be this cruel... can they? How can you tear a family apart like this? I'm going to end up losing the place that I have lived for 11 years. I have no where to go. I have no place to live. My sister will go to her fathers and my mother and her husband will have to find an apartment. All b/c one person that was brought into my family said she wanted to have a family. She wanted to be with her father. She wanted us to be her sisters. So we did everything for custody of her and now this is how we are repaid. This is how someone says thank you. No instead we turn around and say I don't like your rules. I don't like that I can't do what I want when I want so fuck you, I want to move back with my mother and fuck all of your lives. I was just starting to get things on track. I was just starting to level my head out. Two job offers... A wonderful boyfriend. Now where do I go? Where do I turn? It takes everything in me not to fucking hit. Make her hurt. She doesnt care that she is killing her father. That his heart is being torn out of his chest. Fucking bitch. I hate you. I thought you had changed. I was actually nice to you and pulled you in close like I do a sister. I made you my sister even though the past said I shouldn't and you fuck us.

Now you want to play games and we will see how things go. We will see if you decide to stay. We all have to play your game and wait on you. I don't think so. I'm not waiting on you. I'm not going to deal with this shit any more. Yo dare put a fucking finger on my things and expect me not to say a word. I will break your fingers little girl. I will make sure that you don't touch a damn thing of mine again. Fuck with my family and you're fucking with me... I wouldn't go there if i were you

No comments: