He was a great man. So smart. So caring and giving. Willing to rip the shirt off his back for you. He would go out thanksgiving night and find a hopeless huy on the streets and take them to dinner. I can remember the holidays, sitting arouns the table or in the living room, my sisters and I around his feet or sitting on the couch listening to his so fake yet wonderful stories about when he used to walk with the leader of a native american tribe. He was so funny. God I miss him.
He promised he would be the one to walk me down the aisle on my wedding day. He promised me alot of things that he never held up to b/c he left me sitting here all alone.
But I'm trying to show him that I'm the granddaughter he always wanted. I'm trying to carry on his name with pride. Ill do better that I did before.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment