Thursday, November 13, 2008
Are there times you just don't feel yourself? Are there times that you just want to pull your hair out and scream at the top of your lungs b/c you just can't think straight? Yeah well thats me right now. I just don't feel myself. A friend is telling me that he wont listen to or respond to any negativity that comes out of my mouth anymore. He only wants to hear positive thoughts. Yeah right. How am I supposed to be positive when everything around me is crumbling? I am useless. I'm not good at anything. I'm stupid as hell. I don't know right from left sometimes and half the shit people start talking about I have no idea what is going on or what anything means. For some reason I just don't know what is going on with me. I can't seem to get a grasp on what is going on around me. I know what I have to do but I just can't seem to do it or at least do it right. I honestly feel that if I was to stand in the middle of the road screaming that no one would hear me. I don't know what to do about it. I can't figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I can't seem to find something that I can connect with that makes me happy that I'm interested in to get me going. What the hell do I do now? Where do i go from here? How do I find my calling as they like to call it? What's my nitch? What's the one thing that I can do better than anyone else? I have no damn clue and I don't know where to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment