Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it Love?

Love is weird isnt it? You can meet someone and go through that wonderful (as they call it) honeymoon period and then everything falls apart. They turn out to be some weird, controlling, posessive, obsessive asshole. Then I end up getting hurt. So where do you go from there? How do you trust? How do you let anyone in at all? You build a wall and cover it in ice and cement and swear you'll never ket anyone get that close again to rip your heart apart and shred it.

But then all of a sudden you meet one person that makes you smile again. Who makes you feel the sun warm against your skin. Who makes your cheeks hurt from blushing so much and smiling and laughing so much and sowly but surely that cement starts to break down and the ice melts and the walls come crashing in. You let them in and there you go again with that wonderful honey moon period. And you sit wondering to yourself as you lay in bed at night. Will there be an ending to this? Will they turn into that asshole that you swore you would never get mixed up with again? You wonder if this is it. How do you know? How can you tell? You cant go by cher's song that you can feel it in his kiss. Kisses can lie.

I've been there, dont that. I've had men make me believe that they loved me even when they were goin behind my back and cheating on me and coming home and kissing me at night and holding me in the middle of the night. It's all in trust. Oh boy. Trust. The big T word.

I just want the real thing. I just want the one. I believe I have him in my hands. I belive I have found him. I'm done. If this ends. I'm not lieing anymore. I will never love anyone for the rest of my life. I am putting every once of love and energy that I have into him and I wont stop. Until the day I die. He makes me fly. My heart skips a beat.

No comments: