I sware sometimes. I wish that once you date someone that they are instantly removed from the world. They do nothing but cause problems for you in the long run. You get into a new wonderful relationship with someone and then they come around telling you that they want to have sex with you and they want you back. And in my case you have the ex's that have the same religion as you. Well think that they do atleast and try to threaten you with magic. Yeah...Ok... Thats going to work real well. Can't do anything to me if I don't let you have the power over me in the first place. And you're going to do a binding on me so that I can't hurt anyone...? Please... Are we living through The Craft much? OMG. Like seriously come on now. I don't hurt people. You hurt people. Thats why I was the one that left you or You were the one who broke my heart by breaking up with me. ASSHOLE!!!!
I'm not going to let this bullshit ruin what i have. And now b/c of this He is mad and I sware I will hunt you down for this. You will hurt. I will make sure you pay for the tears that fell from my eyes b/c he is upset or angry or frustrated b/c you are an asshole.
I can't type anymore or I will seriously hurt someone or I will start sayin some shit that will not make me sound like the angel I'm supposed to be... hahaha yeah right.
Off to eat and drink and be merry and probabyl take a sleeping pill. God Iw ant to go to sleep and maybe sleep for like the next 5 years. I just want to be happy damnit. Why cant everyone else just leave me alone
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment