Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Relaxation
So... Mom and Dad are leaving for four days on Thursday for California. My girlfriend is staying over for the couple days and I'm having one of the girls from work over with her two kids and my best friend Jay who just so happens to be in love with me but wont do anything about it. My sister will also be home and probably having one of her friends over to go swimming. Gonna be a good time. Work this weekend and then Wednesday next week I'm going to My dad's house down Point Pleasant to get away for awhile. Need to relax away from drama and bullshit. I'm working on getting things fixed in my life. Slowly but surely. Doesnt seem to be working very well but who knows. things could change. Teddy, the guy I'm seeing, comes back from Greece in four weeks. It will be nice to see him again. He emailed me this morning and told me he has been thinking about me and misses me. So Swweeeeetttt..... But one step at a time. Not rushing into it. Not going to let anyone hurt me again. I made that mistake once already. well a few times but the last one I trusted more than anyone else. So for now.. My mind and heart is off fucking limits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment